Jebao’s DCT range of pumps are designed to be high performance and super quiet, while still saving up to 50% on energy.
All DCT Pumps include a 10 speed controller allowing the power to be varied between 30 and 100%, with a built in memory so that settings are retained even when power is lost.
The range includeds 5 models this listing is for the:
- DCT-6000: (42w) Maximum flow rate of up to 6,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 2,900 – 6,000 litres per hour in 10 steps.
DCT Pump features
• High performance motor with innovative electronics resulting in power savings up to 65%
• 10 Speed Controller included
• Controller now incorporates electronic detection of error conditions and visual warnings.
• Ultra quiet
• Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
• Feed Mode, (disables pump for 10 minutes) pause, timing, delay, restart function
• Motor protection if rotor is blocked
• Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
• No copper elements
• Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shafts
• Soft start operation – pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
• 10 speed settings : 30% – 100% – setting is retained if power is lost.
Pump Specification Comparison:
|Power Consumption (watts)||30||42||65||85||105|
|Pump Dimensions L x W x H (cm)||14.5 x 9.4 x 12.8||16.5 x 10.4 x 12.8||18.2 x 10.4 x 12.8||18.2 x 10.4 x 12.8||18.2 x 10.4 x 12.8|