Jebao OW-25 Wave maker
The Jebao OW-25 Wave Maker is meant to simulate the conditions of the ocean. The pump’s large rotation angle allows you to regulate the flow of the water current using the included drive controller.
Wave makers also help eliminate “dead spots” in your aquarium. this is often vital to the corals in your tank, because the waste that they produce during respiration must be over excited from the tissue and to your filtration system. Lack of water circulation can cause the coral to suffocate, while unidirectional current can cause the coral to become irritated and, thus to shut up. Wave makers help to eliminate these problems and enhance the health and growth of your tank inhabitants.
• Large rotation angle to regulate the direction of water flow
• No electronic devices inside pump for a extended life
• Four-pole super quiet motor
• Master and slave wireless system
• Suitable for many aquarium sizes, though tank thickness of but 15mm is preferable
• flow – 700 – 8500 L/H
• Max. Temperature – 35°C
• Approx. Pod Dimensions at Largest Point (LxWxH) – 10 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm.
• Approx. Wavemaker cable – 195cm
• Controller Dimension: 6.5 x 2 x 9.5 cm
• Approx. Outlet Cable Length: 200cm
• Wattage – 23W
• Voltage – 24V, 100~240V, 50~60Hz