Maxspect RSX 50W | Nano Reef Led Light
The Maxspect RSX 50W LED lighting system is built with an aerodynamic body and is designed to integrate seamlessly into your living room with elegance and style. The RSX is an all-in-one LED system that uses the latest LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high-intensity LED chips, spread over 4 different channels, offering impressive performance and versatility .
It is not necessary to purchase an additional controller to use your aquarium lighting, the Maxspect RSX has a built-in controller. The built-in controller that is integrated into the RSX has an OLED monitor and a control button, from which the user can easily set all functions.
Standard or Master / Slave mode
2 or more RSX fixtures can be connected together via the Master / Slave mode to operate them simultaneously – all Slave fixtures will follow the settings programmed on the Master fixture, saving time and effort when setting multiple fixtures.
Operation with iOS or Android devices (optional)
The RSX can be connected wirelessly to a Maxspect Connect ICV6 controller (sold separately), allowing the RSX fixture (s) to be managed via iOS or Android devices via the Syna-G app.
Improved growth and discoloration
The RSX Lighting system is designed to provide all the color spectra that corals and plants need to improve their growth rate, improve their coloring and at the same time give your aquarium the most aesthetic color combination. The RSX meets the requirements of even the most advanced group of hobbyists at sea, reef and freshwater.
410nm / 420nm Super Actinic
The R420R Lighting System also uses the 410 / 420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that is critical to the success of reef and aquatic plant aquariums, as required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, with absorption peaking at 412nm.
Built-in temperature control system
The RSX Lighting system uses an ingenious aerodynamic design that draws cool air through the body from beneath the fixture, which also acts as a large heat sink to passively dissipate heat. Equipped with fans to control luminaire temperatures in closed environments. The fan (s) are automatically switched on when the temperature is higher than 55dC / 131dF and are switched off when it is lower than 45dC / 113dF
- Lightweight aluminum frame with an architectural layout
- Dimensions: 236 x 260 x 170 mm
- Lighting surface: 50 x 70 cm
- Aerodynamic passive cooling design
- On-board advanced controller with LED display
- Wireless controllability with iOS and Android devices *
- Connect and manage up to 32 RSX devices
- Improves coral growth and coloring
- Uses the 410 / 420nm spectrum
- 4 programmable color channels
- Mimic Nature from Dawn to Dusk
- Including mounting legs for the tank
- Uses Cree XLamp, XT-E and XP-E LED chips
- Optional iOS and Android control requires Maxspect Connect (ICV6), available separately (requires ICV6 firmware 1.7)