Ocean Nutrition Nano Reef Coral Food 10g
Microencapsulated formulated food with probiotic bacteria:
• Very high HUFA content and DHA/EPA ratio.
• With probiotic bacteria as a safeguard just in case of overfeeding.
• Microcapsules manufactured using the foremost advanced food process technologies.
• Excellent free flowing characteristics. doesn’t cloud the water.
• Contains a good range of particle sizes from 30µm to 150µm.
• Ideal food for corals with small polyps and soft corals.
• Easy to use by dispersing the merchandise within the water, or for target feeding.
Marine proteins (tuna roe, fish meal, mussel, squid, fish solubles), fish oil, minerals, rice starch, vitamins (stabilized vitamin C (vit C), choline chloride, alpha-tocopherol acetate (vit E), pantothen , pyridoxine (vit B6), thiamine (vit B1), niacin, riboflavin (vit B2), vitamin Bc , retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), biotin, cyanocobalamin (vit B12), menadione sodium bisulfite (vit K3)), lecithin, yeast, probiotic bacteria (Bacillus sp.), soybean flour , carotenoid pigments and preservatives (ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA).
Protein (min) 52%
Fat (min) 14.5%
Moisture (max) 8%
Fiber (max) 1%
Ash (max) 12%
Total Hufa ω-3 30 mg/g dry weight
DHA/EPA ratio > 2
Store during a cool and dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 3 months. Attention: very fine powder. Open the container with care avoiding exposure to fans or air stream, and shut well after use.
Take alittle (50ml) container, fill it half with water from the tank, add one spoonful of the powder and stir until there are not any clumps. Disperse the answer within the water column or target feed with a pipette. Use one spoonful per 30 gallons (120 liter) tank size
0.35 oz. (10g)